The head of the National Chamber of Commerce, Services and Tourism pointed out that, with the reopening of nightlife turns, the work of more than 8 thousand ‘Culichis’ families is reactivated
Culiacán, Sinaloa.- The wait is over, after being closed for more than five months, bars, casinos, and nightclubs are reopening today in the state capital, reported the head of the National Chamber of Commerce, Services and Tourism, Diego Castro Blanco.
“For this Friday, the reopening of most of the turns is already expected, among them, clubs, bars and all those turns that were even limited to casinos,” he said.
The official said that after the reopening of nightlife turns, the work of more than 8 thousand ‘Culichis’ families is reactivated, which had been affected by the labor crisis after the pandemic.
Castro Blanco communicated that the reopening of these turns will be gradually initially with a reception of 40 percent of users in capacity, complying with all the health protocols already established by the Ministry of Health.
“They are money orders that employ more than 8 thousand families in Culiacán and with this, although they will be 40 to 50 percent in capacity,” he said.
The head of Canaco pointed out that, after the reopening, in Culiacán it would only be necessary to reopen museums, theaters and return to the educational sector in person.
No! Neither clubs nor casinos have permission to open in Culiacán, says Mayor
In a statement from the Culiacán City Council, it has been clarified that the Municipal Government has not given any permission to open Casinos as indicated in journalistic notes.
In the explanatory note, the authority assures that they are not even in charge of giving such permission, but the State Government. And they assure that they will continue with the supervision of the establishments that are operating.
As no notification has yet been received from the Government of Sinaloa to endorse said opening, these transfers will continue to not work.
Thus, they emphasize that it will be by state instruction and under the criteria of the federal health authorities, that the opening of said entertainment venues is finally authorized, so for the moment they will remain closed.
Here the full statement:
Culiacán, Sin., September 18, 2020.- In relation to the publications made by different media regarding: Reopening of casinos and nightclubs for Friday, September 18, 2020, the Government of Culiacán clarifies :
Mayor Lic. Jesús Estrada Ferreiro has not issued instructions for the reopening of casinos and nightclubs, as mentioned in these notes, since he has reiterated that this is a decision that falls to the state authority.
The municipal president has also stressed in meetings with representatives of these spaces, that their reactivation will be in accordance with the instructions of the federal health authority so that the state governments determine it, a determination that we will abide by, and complying with all the agreed protocols to avoid as much as possible the risk of contagion by COVID-19.
The Undersecretary for Prevention and Health Promotion Hugo López Gatell in a conference held on September 8, 2020, indicated that “Since June 1, the decision that has been taken in your town to open a business, a public space, a recreational site, has depended on its state government.
In this sense, the municipal authority continues to supervise in all the establishments that are operating, that they comply with the sanitary protocols for the protection of their personnel and the people who go to them.